بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
1)Water that diminishes. This is the kind of water that falls on the land then dwindles away.
Allah said: “ And the water was diminished (made to subside) and the Decree (of Allah) was fulfilled (i.e. the destruction of the people of Nuh (Noah).[Nuh:44]
2) Boiling and festering water. This is the water for the people in Hell.
Allah said: In front of him (every obstinate, arrogant dictator) is Hell, and he will be made to drink boiling, festering water.[ Ibrahim:16]
3) Thick and pasty water compiled oil and other mineral resources.
Allah said: And if they ask for help (relief, water, etc.) they will be granted water like boiling oil, that will scald their faces.[ Kahf:29]
4) Rainwater which falls from the sky and was created with this Earth and will continue to be recycled until the Last day.
Allah said: And We sent down from the sky water (rain) in (due) measure, and We gave it lodging in the earth, and verily, We are Able to take it away.[Al-Mu’minun:18]
5) Pure water that is fresh and clean.
Allah said: and We send down pure water from the sky.[Al-Furqan:48]
6: Drinking water.
Allah said: He it is Who sends down water (rain) from the sky; from it you drink and from it (grows) the vegetation on which you send your cattle to pasture.[An-Nahl:10]
7) Saltwater. The kind we find in the seas.
Allah said: and the two seas (kinds of water) are not alike, this fresh sweet, and pleasant to drink, and that saltish and bitter.[Al-Fatir:12]
Allah said: Did we not create you from a worthless water (semen, etc.)?[ Al-Mursalaat:20]
9) Non- polluted water that flows into other water.
Allah said: The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun (pious – see V.2:2) have been promised is that in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed;[Muhammad:15]
10) Heated water.This water is heated to an extremely hot temperature.
Allah said: Are these) like those who shall dwell forever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels?[Muhammad:15]
11) Blessed water which gives life to the earth and vegetation.
Allah said: And We send down blessed water (rain) from the sky, then We produce therewith gardens and grain (every kind of harvests) that are reaped.[Qaf:9]
12) A flushing water that falls from the clouds causing the destruction of crops and is harmful to livestock.
Allah said: So We opened the gates of heaven with water pouring forth.[ Al-Qamar:11]
13) The water that constantly flows. This kind of water brings a relaxation to the eyes.
Allah said: In shade long-extended,. By water flowing constantly,[ Al-Waqi’ah30-31]
14) The water that sinks in the ground and is of no benefit to anyone or anything.
Allah said: “Or the water thereof (of the gardens) becomes deep-sunken (underground) so that you will never be able to seek it.”[ Al-Kahf:41]
15) The flowing spring water. This water flows and and is easy to grab in a container and benefit from it.
Allah said: Say (O Muhammad ): “Tell me! If (all) your water were to be sunk away, who then can supply you with flowing (spring) water?”[ Al-Mulk:30]
16) The water that falls during a heavy down pour.
Allah said: If they (non-Muslims) had believed in Allah, and went on the Right Way (i.e. Islam) We should surely have bestowed on them water (rain) in abundance.[Al-Jinn:16]
Allah said: And have placed therein firm, and tall mountains, and have given you to drink sweet water.[ Al-Mursalaat:27]
18) Water in abundance that flows and falls from the sky.
Allah said: And have sent down from the rainy clouds abundant water.[ An-Naba’:14]
19) Water that gushes from the male private organ
Allah said: He is created from a water gushing forth[At-Tariq:6]
20)The water of Madyan
Allah said: And when he arrived at the water of Madyan (Midian)[ Al-Qasas:23]
21) The Water of a mirage
Allah said: As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are like a mirage in a desert.[ An-Nur:39]
22) The water of streams.
Allah said: See you not, that Allah sends down water (rain) from the sky and causes it to penetrate the earth, (and then makes it spring up) as water-springs and afterward thereby produces crops of different colours, and afterward they wither and you see them turn yellow, then He makes them dry and broken pieces. Verily, in this, is a Reminder for men of understanding.[ Az-Zumar:21]
23) Water called Salsabil. This water is in Jannah. It goes down the throat easily and is very sweet.
Allah said: A spring there, called Salsabil.[ Al-Insan:18]